Thursday, September 13, 2012

Spanking phrases

Whatt phrases excite you or what phrases would you as a spanker say prior to a spanking. Some that do excite me are

When we get home your trousers are coming down

Your getting 50 strokes of the strap on your bare backside

I'll leather your backside till its black and blue

I'll cane your bare bottom till you can't sit for a week

Bare your bottom and bend over the couch

You'll be going over my knee as soon as we get home

I know there are lots more, please feel free to share some of your favourites

6 comments:

  1. Do you get spanked as a punishment or is it foreplay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get punishment spanking as well as maintenance. It is solely at the discretion of my wife. It does at times lead to very good sex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of my favorites are

    I'm going to whip your backside the second we're alone

    Your butt is going to be beat red when I'm finished

    and

    Get the paddle, get into position and I'll be in to beat you as soon as I'm ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of my favs:

    You are going to be very sorry when I get you home
    Put these on and get in the corner
    Get me the belt
    Lay across those pillows


    ReplyDelete
  5. your bottom has an appointment with the whippy stick in postion Now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think a thorough thrashing would be therapeutic
    boys' bottoms are best beaten bare
    it's punishment for peeking at pussy, posterior and pumpkins
    I shall beat you down to your balls....and then beat your balls
    I shall swish slowly so your seat can savour each stroke of the stick
    I have many many more - see my blog: ststricktlandsschool

    ReplyDelete