Thursday, September 13, 2012

Implements

Here is a picture of the spanking implements my wife has hanging in our bedroom closet. My bare backside has felt all of these at some point. As a Brit I am quite traditional and I get punished with the cane or strap most of the time. My wife's heavy hand of course is another painful implement. The implement I fear the worst is the paddle. I'd rather take a good sound caning than a sound paddling. What do others feel about spanking implements. What produces excitement and maybe a little fear?

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I'm Jane, 20,in Uni and working hard for my Degree. My parents are very Victorian in their attitude to me, Mum still spanks, canes and uses a tawse on my hands, for breaking their 'Rules'! She undresses me for my punishmensts which are always on my bare bottom and thighs! They are well off and leave me in the care of our house keeper, when they go on holiday! She has permission to punish me in the same way, which hurt me as much as Mum's punishments! Mrs'D' has been with us for two years and is very familiar with using the cane and tawse, on my bare bottom and of course sees my very private parts ,which I find very embarrassing ,as she undresses me!! She swishes the cane down sharply making me cry out and I think she enjoys her task including giving me the tawse on my hands! Miss J.

    ReplyDelete