Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Caning article.


I'm sure many readers have viewed the article below before. In my opinion it is still the best description of how the lady of the house should use the cane. 
 
 
 
THE ART OF CANING - TRADITIONAL ENGLISH STYLE

Without doubt there is little, if anything, to rival the effect of a sound caning. With its sharp penetrating sting, followed by a period of acute pain and soreness, and subsequent bruising, the cane is extremely effective in not only bringing immediate correction to the one to whom it is administered, but continues to remind him of both the offense and punishment for quite some time! Until recently every headmaster and headmistress in the UK had a collection that was in regular use, and no wife such as myself is to be found without several at her disposal.

It is interesting that women in the USA are more interested these days in the use of the cane for correction, and I'm sure that they will be more effective and more satisfied, and their bad boys more obedient, as it's use increases. And so I would like to draw upon my experience to help those now starting out, cane in hand, to help them avoid some of the mistakes that I made in my early days. If it's not for you, then please do not be offended by what I describe below. We each need to find what is right for us!

What I am going to describe is not supposed to be in any way pleasurable for the recipient. He will dread it! It is intended to correct bad behavior, and the recipient will hate every second of it.

Historical Background

Until Victorian times in the UK, most serious corporal punishment in schools was by birching, which necessitated the baring of the buttocks. However, a view started to prevail amongst the middle classes that it was improper to bare the buttocks, and this was coincident with the arrival of rattan cane by traders visiting the Orient. Finding that a rattan cane would deliver acute penetrating pain through two or more layers of clothing, caning was quickly adopted by most educational institutions and indeed, many households.

The Cane

I am English and use a traditional crook handled rattan cane. Do not use bamboo, as it is not flexible, whereas rattan is extremely flexible, which is essential. Canes come in different lengths, and this is a matter of personal preference. Thicker canes will land with more of a thud, and give deeper pain and more bruising, whereas the thinner canes give more of a sting and tend to cut the flesh. As I use my canes fairly frequently, my stock consists of those that I consider 'everyday' canes.

Let me describe the cane. In my opinion, it should not be shorter than 2 feet in length, and not much longer than 3 feet. If it is too long it will be difficult to control, and if it is too short, it will not make such an impact. In diameter my canes are around 6-8 mm. The business end of the cane should be rounded in order not to cut.

The Chair.

The chair is likewise important. It must be the right shape and size, and it must be strong! With regard to shape, it needs to be an upright dining chair, because your boy is going to stand behind it and bend right over to grasp the front legs low down. The size of the chair is also important, because it has to ensure that your boy fits round it properly. The height of the backrest is critical - it should be a little lower than his waist, to ensure that he can stretch himself right over. Too low, and he will be too far over! Too high, and he will not get over properly.

Practice.

As with most skills in life, practice is necessary, and the more you do it, the better you'll get! But before you cane him at all, practice! I would suggest that you take the long cushion from a sun lounger and place it against the back of the chair, and bend it over the chair as you imagine your boy will be. Then, using the technique I shall describe below, practice thrashing the sun lounger with the cane, modifying your technique as required, until you feel comfortable and proficient in its use.

Cutting the skin

One of the problems I have encountered over the years has been cutting the flesh. Personally, I do not like to cut the flesh but cutting at times cannot be avoided. I have insisted he wear white stretch silk boxer shorts that are like a second layer of extremely thin skin pulled tightly over his bottom, and give an extra layer of protection from cutting whilst giving negligible protection from the pain. (And yet having said that, I still cane him on his bare bottom when I feel like it, and without cutting! And then again, I caned him so very hard with his trousers up recently, that I cut him even through them!)

Caning Technique

Then tell him to stretch right over, and grasp the front legs of the chair. This is important, as it will stretch the tissues of his bottom tightly across the underlying bone. These are the tissues you are going to thrash, and the tighter they are against the bone, the more damage you can do, and the more pain you can inflict. Tell him he is not to remove his hands from the legs of the chair, or his feet from the ground.

This you will have practiced, but as time goes by you will get better and better! Your object is to place strokes of the cane horizontally across his bottom, resulting in a series of evenly spaced raised welts from the middle of his bottom to the tops of his thighs. Depending on how many strokes you are going to give, you will have to judge the spacing.

Hold the cane horizontally across his bottom with the end resting slightly further than halfway across the far cheek. Tap it gently. Bring the cane back horizontally, but keeping your eye firmly on the target area, and then rapidly bring your arm forward as hard as you can, flicking with your wrist, to thrash the business end of the cane hard into his bottom, about halfway up. As it accelerates at speed through the air, the cane should make a noise somewhere between a whistle and a hum (a whistle for a thin cane, and a hum for a thick one), and land with a 'Thwack'.

Your second stroke will be a little lower than the first. Repeat the procedure, thrashing the cane a little lower than the first stroke. The pain will intensify, as pain is added to existing pain!

You will notice at this point that the far cheek of his bottom (his right if you are right-handed) is taking more punishment than the near cheek, and it is extremely difficult to thrash both sides evenly. I have therefore devised the following technique to ensure that both sides of his bottom are experiencing severe pain. I give every third stroke to the near cheek only.

So for the third stroke, step back and tap just the near cheek with the tip of the cane. You will need also to move very slightly to your left. Repeat the above procedure into the left cheek only, placing the stroke between the two previous strokes. For the fourth stroke, aim just below your second stroke, your fifth below the fourth, and your sixth between the fourth and fifth.

The number of strokes is for you to decide. I give 6 strokes when 6 minor offenses have been committed, and I find that this keeps him very attentive to good behavior. The pain of each stroke continues in intensity for quite a long time, and each subsequent stroke doubles, triples, etc.

The Apology

When he is more composed, tell him to stand up and pull up his pants. Tell him you will not stand for such behavior as he has exhibited, and tell him to apologize. Make sure the lesson has been learnt.

His bottom will feel on fire for quite some time, and be sore for a few days. He will experience acute pain when he sits down. But it will correct bad behavior

 

19 comments:

  1. I have always been caned and spanked by women- my mother when I was 18,,,not before that, and then my lovely wife! My wife is a formidable lady ,an Alpha womam , and was encoraged to smack my bottom by my Mother when she met her for lunch one day shortly after our marrriage and listened to some moans about me ! She described some of my canings and told her I had even cried during the first few canings she had given me ! Well they had really hurt, given sharply up to 15 strokes!, l had them over my thin running shorts which offered no protection! I told my mother that when she told me to take my canings like a grown up and stop whingeing! She also said if that is the case I would have them on my bare bottom in future ! So embarrassing trying hard too cover my penis and balls with my hands, until she agreed She would cane me a I lay face down on the kitchen table with cushions under my hips! So my wife then took her advice and I which really turned me on.I have to stand in front of her whilst she takes trousers and under pants off for the sharp caning I deserve ! It really hurts and the cane raises red thick strpes across my buttocks and thighs ! I usally get up to 25 good stinging, bum burning strokes with extra for moving about and stamping my feet, and rtrying to rub my buttocks!! get corner tim of least 20 minutes with slaps omy still,bare bottom for trying to do the same sort of thing! My wife likes to visit my Mum after caning me but saying nothing until Mum detects I have been cane if i squirm about as I always have to sit on hard wood chair or if my eyes are a little red! My wife sometimes makes me stand up and eases my trouser down form my Mum to see my red stiped bottom !she aoften likes to giveme several good slaps which adds to my still burning bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, My Mother in law and I do not get on well and my wife snds me over to help out in her garden and some indoor chores. She demands high standards ,which led to her telling me off which causes more rudeness from me!This leads to my awife taking my trousers off and baring my buttocks for a good hiding with her hair brush! My Mother in law usually manages to get a few hand slaps onto my stinging bum! Things had to change my wif announced one day and they went out and my Mum in law and bought a cane okeek for me and now has sgreeent from my wife to caneme instead of engaging in a lot of rows My wife feele this is th best thing for me, instead of waiing for her to arrive and cane me! I had no say in this !
    Now her mothe has permission to order me to take dow my trousers and my underpants for he rmother to admister my caning on my bare buttocks and thighs. She iis of course delighted and loves seeing my bare bum revealed each time she demands and makes no effort to avoid looking at my penis and balls! I hae got sued to it and now i even agree with them that this best for me! It means she sees my erectpeni often although i do try to hide it with my hands ! She does givemy bottom a clos examination after the caning and says she is sorry she has to cane me but I do deserve it she says!I am afra sh is often right! My wife will then cnaes me as well a couple of days llater ,whih i enjoy much more !

    ReplyDelete
  3. When i was 18 and in universtiy myParents decide it would be moret sensible to introduced CP to replace grounding and loss of some of my my allowance as my main punishement! They purchased couple of canes and Mum made a martinet !THe first time was very embarassing ! Mu set me to their studyand she took my trousers down then mu underpants despit my pleas and a ittlle strggle to keep mypants up ! I hado ben over a chair as she pinned up my shirt revealing my penis and balls ! She did cane me sharply and i was responding with loud cries of pain! She paused after 6 strokes to examine the raised red stripes on my buttocks and thighs \She theb carried on giving me another 8 stingingh cuts as I to tried to cover my bum then stamp my feet and move about!
    She saw when I got up that I wa s crying tears rolling down my cheeks!! What a big cry baby, she said and told me I had 3 penalty stokes to come My bottom was burning and pain wracked when she finished my adult caning ! Later on she did come to my room to further examine my rbottom and thighs but found my penis was erect! She laughed and said I should have another caning ! I had many more canings from both of them over the next 3 years but got my degree which they said the canings helped to keep me focussed on my studies !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so embarrrassed the first time my mother caned me ! I was in university , over 18,when she introducde me the cane ! I was so embarrassed when after a big row .She came into my bedroom
      threw some cushions on the bed and ordered me to pull down my pyjama trousers and ly over them,my bare bottom on dispay ! I could not believe how much the cane hurt me as she cane ,me sharply right across my buttocks thighs! I cried out loudly and soon i was shedding tears! She gave me 16 strokes all leaving raised red ridges I was in agony from my burning pain filled bum and thighs! She gave me corner time in the kithen where she could watch I did not rub my bum!I dreade haveing it again but a month later \Iahd to bend down for ianother 16 strokes given very sharply and Iwas in tears well before the caning finished!Over the last two years in Uni i had about 4 or 5 canisgs a year! I left home and my girlfriend and I got a flat .and she, on my mothers advice, bought a long cane for me but did no cane me quite so hard!

      Delete
    2. Hi! My wife keeps notes of anyof my misbehaviour and every fortnight , she wiil go through them and sometimes discusses them with her Mother t whilst I am in detention in my our study! It is so embarrassing hearing them tallking about me and not allowed to give my version of events!
      A swift decision is usually made and it always means we l go into the kitchen where my wife sits down and reaches for my trousers zip and undresses me from the waist down despite my protests and pleas ! Despite the punishment to come my penis is usually erect and I have to move quickly to cover my self ! She then starts wth a spanking with her Mum allowed to add some slaps before I have to stand up and bend over the chair for the cane! My wife canes me quite hard ,,raising red stripes and they really do sting, the pain of the caning gradually builds up making me kick my legs ,,twist about and stamp my feet! She usaually give 20/25 stokes ! Then its corner time with more slaps as they examine my painful bottom and thighs! When we are alone again we go to our bedroom ,where my lovely wife and ! really enjoy ourselves!

      Delete
    3. I think there are too many ladies in my life each enjoying seeing me caned,or spanked and even givening me the martinet by my wife' friend Alice! I quite like her but she is strict and I would prefer my wife giving me the cane than being punished by Alice in front of my wife and the the usual friends of my wife and a couple of her Aunts ! They gather around the kitchen table as I have to lie face down for a good caning from my wife using 1/4 inch rattanto painful effect on my bare buttocks and thighs! It reall hurts and I some times find myself sobbing, before she ends the caning ! Then if she is not satisfied ,Alice will give her painful whacking onmy my are bumm with the martinet and as I have to open my legs as i bend down the thongs go everwhere ! They go a lot into my bum cleft and everyone is allowed to inspect my bum and cleft and touch anything they wish including my anus! They have all accepted they can punish me further by squeezingmy buttocks which is like having extra cuts of my wifes cane!

      Delete
    4. Hi, I seem to be in the minority as I spank my wife ! I started to do so when we were starting seeing eac other in University.
      One day I called at her house on off chance she was at home. I was invite in by her sister who explained Cath was in the kitchen having the cane from her parents! I went into the dinning room with her sis and was able to hear the caning taking place! I saw her afte they finished caning her and her mum explained all! I saw Cath later and she did not seem to be upset and was shown her cane bum when she lifted hee skirt and pulled her panties aside!" Wow I said you certainlty had a sound ten stoke caning!Well I gave e lots of comfort but she said she had dserved it! WEll life went on and we are married! We bought three canes and she could not wait for me to find a reason to cane her -we had already agreed I could spank her when she deserved it or in role play ! I was soon caning her bare bottom
      when deserved ! She was very excite when I put her over my knee in front of her Mum for a spanking over her skirt ! Her Mum said she was delighted to see me do that and it excited my wonderful wife! It was a short time before I took Cath over my knees and after sending her to change into her pyjamas and her MU joined us as I removed them and spnked her bottm as warm up to giving er sound over the knee caning which made her cry out and again her MUM enjoyed seeing her punished ! We are continuing our life style nad enjoying it!

      Delete
  4. I am in University but live at home to save money.Mum however still persists in giving me the cane at 20 ! She even stil insists that I should be on my bare bottom to makeme feel it more ! I do resentit but can do nothing to change her mind ! She feels as she and dad are paying a goo part of my Fees I should comply with her instrutios and takemy trousees of for her to remove my pants in front of her and a couple of my Auntys and a friend of hers! Mface is scarlet as I do so and my penis and balls are ofen seen by them ! They do seem to enjoy that part of my punishment very much! I have to bend over the back of a chair ,feeling vey embarrrassed and tense as she taps the rattan cane on my buttcks and raises iotup ans thenswish 1 I gasp as the pain is felt ! Sh canes me sharply or veery sharply and it is soon hurting my buttocks and thighs crying out with the pain does not stop her at all! She examines my bum and thighs during tghe caning so she can see it it is really hurting me and even when she can see tears in my eyes she still continues to cane me giving me about 16 or even more cuts ! THen in the corner for half an hour of pain as they come over to look at my bum and give me slaps and squeezes to add to the pain and do their best to see my penis and balls! GL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I,m Jon, 18 and live at home with my Mum who is detrmined to ensure i work hard in Uni and behave at home! Last Friday morning I was in thelitchen under Miss Colings ,our part time house keeper, rubbing my bare bum and thighs in anticiation of Mum caning me shortly!MIss C cacught me doing so , crossed to me and lifted up my shirt ans gave me two hard slaps on my legs.thighs and top of my bottom which stings! The!slaps left red marks onmy well rounded bum for Mum to see and give extra and give me cane strokes! JON

      Delete
    2. Hi, I'm Bert, I recall about 3 years ago calling for my Fiance, when the door was openned by the cleaner and I went into the kitchen in time to see her Mum, sort out big row involving her, and her Bro and elder sister! heer MUmhad all 3 lined up against a wall and caled each one to come and bend down in frot of her and she gave each of them 3 good stinging strokes of her cane ! That settled their argument promttly and they all went away rubbing their biottoms! Gh

      Delete
  5. Used to get the cane bare bottom OTK! Short thin cane made for over the knee very childlike but very effective serious welts and very hot bottom!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Harry here, I learnt from my mum that next doors' daughter was coming home from holidays and her mum was going to punish her for bringing home Cigies! Its going to be the cane she is getting ! Julie,19 had a well rounded figure and I was excited as her Mum was caning her before us and some others! I was 23 and I was looking forward to seeing her bare bum etc ! This because sha was banned from smoking! We wenr in at 6.30 pmto find several family members there and Jliie standing in the corner! Within ten minutes she was undressed and had on flimsy knickers which showed her bum very well, including her bum cleft ! She was panked by her mum first over herknees then had to bend down teaching for her toes which almost bared her bum cheeks! Julie strtedto cry from the 4th stinging stroke of the rattan cane ! we fully enjoyed seeing her reactions to the caning and her cries of pain filled the room ! After 10 realy sharp cuts on he spanked bum her mu put her in the corner and we could go over and slap her bum and even pinch her Some of them even tickled her bum cleft .I did give her a smack up the bum ! Harry

      Delete
    2. Hi there, Miss Weston here,I had been appointed as a Tutor for an 18 year old boy Jason returnd from abroad and was doing Uni entrance exam work ! His parents were keen for him to pass a.s.p. They wanted me to help ensure he did pass this year snd provided me with suitable canes and straps to 'help' him do so! I was soon taking his trouers down at least once a week for caning or spanking his bib bottom ,so white and firm ! He did not like me doing so but I said his parents insisted ,and I had to ensure it really hurt him ! I caned him quite hard and usually made him cry and l made sure he was left with well covered buttcks with vivid long raised cane ridges he did cry after most canings andi also caned in front of several relations to inrease the punishments! Miss Weston !

      Delete
    3. Hi Miss Weston here, I found that Jason was not really working very hard and I had to speak to his parents! They suggested a thicker cane but I felt more frequent, very sharp caning might work, coupled with a thicker cane! He was very reluctant to let me undress him but a few good slaps with his hair brush, conviinced him othewise! I gav him 3 days detention and he meekly stood in thekitchen as I did undress him below the waist, which showed his private parts!Some invitees came up and spanked his big well rounde bare bum, making him really feel the sharp slaps which made him cry out and kick out and try to cover his bum until I gave him the strap. eye wateringly four strokes on each hand ! Soon it was my turn with my cane and I really did cane him very sharply, which soon had him in tears and begging me to stop but I gave him 10 cuts befoe I did !His bum and thighs was covered in raised, red painful, ridges! Miss Weston

      Delete
    4. Hello, Julia here, I 'm 20,and I live at home with my sis ,Kate 18 with our Mum. She is fairly srtict with us and we both find ourselves over her knees sor a good spanking ! We both ate having our panties taken down, revealing our bare bottoms to Sis and Aunties, cousins and her friends! I have also been spanked in front of my boyfriend ! That is very embarrassing but Mum insists!She does not spank hard but she does make it sting. She has nowdecided to buy s cane for our bums! Before we are spanked we are undressed often in front of invitees! My Sis feels getting the cane will be unfair to her as she will have to be caned when I leave so she gets it for longerans more canings! She is not happy!Last week Had a taste of the strap which really hurt me! JUlia

      Delete
    5. Kate here, Well Mum did buy a pliable cane! It was to be administered on my buttocks in public ,and my bum was shrtly to be undressed by her!I hated it as my sis would be abble to smack my bum, and watch me being caned! The invitees really gave me a good spanking ,and were told to hurt me!They wera al happy to do so and i was soon crying out loudly and um felt awful as I then had to bend down for Mum to cane me, and she didso quite sharply, making me cry and felt the tears running down my face, to cheers from the invitees! I then ha 15 minutes cornne rtime with mire slaps etc! Kate sobbing and very sore !

      Delete
    6. Hi Kate here, Well it is now 8 months later and I am 19 and still having the cane as well as spankings!Julia has her Degree but is still at home but doess noo get puished any more! She can however see me caned etc as does her boyfriend when he s sneaked in to the house! Last month I got spanked and caned twice! Both punishments hurt me and now for arguig about all the punishments I get I am going to fel the cane a gain and she has bought a somewhat heavier cane , and a little longer! I will be getting punished this afternoon! My work is improving but not enough! Well I am now in my bed room, still sobbing a little as twinges of pain flash across my bum and thighs! I sried for quite awhils after the caning! I am now awaiting her coming up to givr me the short cane on my hands! I hate it but she insists ! Kate

      Delete
    7. Hello, I'm Mandy, Iam 24 and still subject to parenal disipline -spankig anc canning -on my bare bottom sometimes in front of our part time house keeper! It relly hurts and they refuse to to stop it ,saying itis deserved and their feinds from next door are invited over to watch somtimes! They are a Mum and daughter ,both teachers! Mum and Dad both caneme quite sharpl which leavs vivid cane weals om my rather well rounded buttocks and my thighs! It really does hurt me and I do often cry from the pain! After MUm does give me some comfort ,rubbing my wealed bum and during corner time I get pinches ! I do also have some invitees who watch and they try to feel my weals and other more private anatomical parts! Mandy still feeling the pain !

      Delete
    8. Hi Janice here, I am sympathetic to Mandy asmy parents are are senior teachers and give me the cane and spankings for breaches of my Spanking Agreement although I am 25 now ! I do not have a boy friend at present so they have no reason to stop giving me my punishments they have told me as firmly as they cane etc ! I had a good spanking in front of some of their friends and my Aunties and cousins including 2 males - a cousin and and the husband of a friend! I am not spared from being undressed and my well rounded buttocks bared for it ,from which you can see how strict they are! All the invitees join in spanking my bare bottom which is awful but my parens insist the two malesdo so but my knickers ar on for them! After I am caned by my parents givigme 15 cuts between them!I am already in tear but they ignore them and make me cry out in pain with the caning !Janice still very sore and red in the fcce and bottom Janice

      Delete